The best online site for a choice of stores selling tall clothing and large size footwear.
15 advantages of having a really tall boyfriend
Ok, so there may be a few disadvantages to having a 6ft 9” boyfriend.
There’s only so many times you can hear ‘OMG, your boyfriend is so tall!’ and don’t forget the constant neck ache.
But having a lanky boyfriend is actually the ultimate life hack.
Here are the top 15 reasons why you totally need to bag yourself a really tall guy.
1. He is basically a human selfie stick
With him having metre-long arms it saves the embarrassment of carrying around a selfie stick.
Plus photos taken from above are always the most flattering. Goodbye double chin!
2. You can wear heels and still feel short. Because nothing is worse than being taller than a guy when wearing heels.
Want to wear those six inch heels? No problem!
3. He’ll always eat more than you do
So you don’t have to worry about eating like a pig any more, hurrah!
4. He can let you know when your roots need doing
He’s always looking down on you so he’s the best person to tell you when you are having a bad hair day.
5. You will never lose him in Oxford Street
It’s practically impossible.
6. He is best person to take to a concert
On his shoulders you can see the whole thing and no one will be in your way.
Watch the people behind you part like the Red Sea too!
7. You don’t need to join a gym
Trying to keep up with those long strides is a workout in itself.
Plus your calves are amazing from all those tiptoe kisses.
8. Free upgrades on planes
He is probably going to upgrade you as he needs the legroom and, yes, you can both get upgraded with extra leg room if there is space.
9. He is always the big spoon
His arms are so long he could probably wrap round you twice.
The two of you fit together like puzzle pieces as he is just the right size to interlock.
10. He really is tall, dark and handsome
It’s most women’s idea of the perfect man (or you’re at least a third of the way there).
11. So many forehead kisses
This definitely makes up for all those tiptoe kisses you have to try and earn.
12. You can wear his shirts and T-shirt as dresses
So then you can have a bigger wardrobe.
13. That light bulb you needed changing?
14. You don’t have to deal with little man syndrome
We all know that guy who has it.
15. Everything is in proportion